Spicy Chicken Tikka Wraps
These chicken Tikka wraps are so deliciously easy, you’ll want to make them every week! Shan makes this experience authentic and effortless. Truly one of my new favorite weeknight dinners. All I have to do is marinate, cook and serve!!
1 bottle Shan Spicy Tikka BBQ marinade. (www.Amazon.ca/Shan)
1 small 8oz container unsweetened Greek yogurt.
1 pound chicken breast cubed.
1 Tbs minced garlic
2 Tbs minced onion
salt and pepper to taste
6 sweet bell peppers
4 Large pitas cut in half (can replace with Naan)
Arugula for topping
Cilantro for topping
1. Marinate your cubed chicken breast in about half of the Shan marinade jar. Allow to sit in fridge for at least one hour while chopping Peppers and cilantro for topping.
2. In a pan with hot olive oil sauté your garlic and onion until fragrant.
3. Add in your cubed chicken with a little salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat until golden brown and cooked through. If you like yours spicy add a little more marinade sauce as it cooks.
4. While the chicken cooks through slightly heat your pitas in the oven or in the microwave.
5. While pitas are warm spread a thin layer of plain Greek yogurt over each side.
6. Stuff with arugula and chopped peppers.
7. Layer hot cooked chicken mixture right on top and enjoy while hot! If you don’t like yours spicy add a little more Greek yogurt to the top!
97 views0 comments